Book your visit
Welcome to the Museum of the Playing Card!
Immerse yourself in the city's printing past and the exceptional world of the playing card. Reservations for a visit are no longer required, but are still possible.
• If you would like to plan and book your visit in advance, you can do so here via the reservation system or by telephone on 014 43 63 35.
• You can reserve a visit with your class by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Guided tours can be booked for a maximum of 20 people. This is not possible via the reservation system of the museum. Here you will find more information
• Are there any museum pass holders in your group? When making your reservation, please indicate
- It is best to leave large backpacks at home.
- Do you feel ill? Then visit the museum at a later date.
- The toilets of the museum are public. Other public sanitary facilities in the city can be found at these locations.
The museum-team wishes you a fascinating visit.