Day of the collector
The museum is happy to inform you that this year it can finally organize the 'Day of the Collector' again. This heyday for playing card collectors from all over the world will take place on Saturday, June 4, 2022.
The program consists of:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: exchange fair in the museum
- 2 p.m.: “Saying goodbye”: lecture by Gejus Van Diggele in the auditorium
- Free visit to the museum and the exhibition 'Sub-skin – About people, tattoos and playing cards'
Would you like to participate in the exchange fair? Please contact Els Croenen by email at email@example.com. Booking a table (120 x 70 cm) costs 5 euros. The lecture is free to attend. Drinks and sandwiches are for sale that day in the museum bar 'Vijven & Zessen (Fives & sixes)'.
The passionate printers of the museum run the historic printing presses in the machine park twice a month. On these days, the museum really comes to life. You can be sure that this is a unique item. The machines you see there are lovingly maintained and restored, so that they are always ready for use. Moreover, the printers know how to tell you many fascinating stories during the demonstrations.
- On regular Thursday and Sunday afternoons from 1.30 pm
- Dates of 2022: January 6 and 30, February 10 and 27, March 10 and 27, April 7 and 24, May 5 and 29, June 9 and 26, July 7, 14, 21 and 28, August 4, 11, 18, 25, 8 and September 25, October 6 and 23, November 3 and 20 and December 1 and 18.